Monday, July 21, 2008

More than a Sprinkle

My soul longs for You
my soul longs for you
Nothin' else will do
nothin' else will do
My soul longs for You
my soul longs for you
Nothin' else will do
nothin' else will do...

I believe You will come like the rain...

You'll come like the rain
So let it rain let it rain let it rain let it rain...

Hallelujah Halleljujah You'll make all things new


So Melinda and I were listening to this song the other day and Caeli out of no where says... "God will come like the rain. He will, I believe it" Melinda asked her what that meant and she said that the rain waters the grass and trees so they can grow and fills up the streams.

I was WOWED!. Where is my faith like that? I struggle with consistantly believe God will come like the rain to refresh me, to fill me with His Spirit. But it is so true. He comes when we need Him. Not too long ago Lake Lewisville was really low as most lakes were. Then at the beginning of the year we got a lot of rain, lakes were refilled, the green grass that grows all around was filling lawns. He came and provided as we were in a panic. A plant doesn't need Brawndo

Lord my soul longs for you like the tree longs for the rain, nothing will else will satisfy. Let it rain on me, my friends, my family. Let your spirit soak us in peace, righteousness, faith, love, mercy, and forgiveness. I need you Lord to lead me. I need you to lift me up.

Isaiah 45:8 "Shower, O heavens, from above, and let the clouds rain down righteousness; let the earth open, that salvation and righteousness may bear fruit; let the earth cause them both to sprout; I the LORD have created it."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to see that you are passionate about the Lord!

UntouchableGreen said...

Yeah, so that's realy cool. Way to go Caeli. :)

my playlist